Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just went for a drive ... and only drove 25% of the time.

jasonjax

Aug 20, 2015
Ponte Vedra FL
I'm pretty impressed with the system so far. I think we as a community need to be cautious how we use this capability or it could have some negative repercussions based on my limited experience so far as I could see very easily being lulled into a false sense of security and not paying attention if we aren't careful.

yo mama

Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2015
san jose, CA
I'm pretty impressed with the system so far. I think we as a community need to be cautious how we use this capability or it could have some negative repercussions based on my limited experience so far as I could see very easily being lulled into a false sense of security and not paying attention if we aren't careful.
You mean I *shouldn't* slide over to the passenger seat just for a laugh, when I'm the only one in the car?

skilly

Dec 8, 2014
Livermore CA
You mean I *shouldn't* slide over to the passenger seat just for a laugh, when I'm the only one in the car?

I thought I could go straight to Facebook and update my status as "being driven to work by my new chauffeur" or at least catch up on all my friends posts while I keep the drivers seat warm...I guess I should pull that pattern. (sigh) ;)

skilly

Dec 8, 2014
Livermore CA
Pardon me sir, would you have any grey poupon?

Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 11.53.38 PM.png

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC