Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Justin Beiber Caught Speeding in his Fisker Karma!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He's at it again. Why, oh, why do they have to fall so low so quickly?! /...
Ok. Some more that might offer some insight into the ‘current plights’ of the Biebs:

[Justin Bieber:] …/ everything happens for a reason /…
Source: Justin Bieber Talks Sex, Politics, Music and Puberty In New 'Rolling Stone' Cover Story | Music News | Rolling Stone

And also this. Justin Bieber on Twitter:

…/ know this...im only judged by one power, and i serve him. [And here he is referring to God (My edit.)]
Source: Justin Bieber Meltdown on Twitter: Only God Can Judge Me! - The Hollywood Gossip

So it seems that no matter what, “everything happens for a reason”, and apparently (paraphrasing) God hasn’t been judging him…

Last edited:
Doesn't underage DUI mandate a suspension of your license until 21? Lets see if he gets a just sentence, or if he gets off.......

In FL, the punishment depends on his BAC: if an under-21 driver has a .02% or higher BAC, the driver’s license will be suspended for six months. The results could be a lengthier suspension if the driver’s BAC is over .05%. Above .08% BAC a driver may be subject to jail time depending on the BAC, and a fine ($1,000 to $2,000).

Given the other circumstances of an expired license, drugs etc it'd be pretty normal for him to receive a 1 year suspension here.

In FL, the punishment depends on his BAC: if an under-21 driver has a .02% or higher BAC, the driver’s license will be suspended for six months. The results could be a lengthier suspension if the driver’s BAC is over .05%. Above .08% BAC a driver may be subject to jail time depending on the BAC, and a fine ($1,000 to $2,000).

Given the other circumstances of an expired license, drugs etc it'd be pretty normal for him to receive a 1 year suspension here.
According to TMZ:

Law enforcement tells us /.../ Justin blew a .04. [Which has since turned out to be wrong. The latest number is .014%[SUP]1[/SUP] (My edit.)]/.../ officials held a news conference and said, "[Justin] made statements he had consumed some alcohol, been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication."

Source: Justin Bieber ARRESTED For DUI, Drag Racing and Resisting Arrest [Mug Shot] | TMZ.com

Here's a longer qoute (TMZ has at least three lawyers on their staff):

.../ Law enforcement tells us ... Bieber was busted in Miami Beach and it didn't end with DUI ... he was also busted for resisting arrest without violence, drag racing and driving on an expired license.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... they believe Justin was under the influence of both drugs and alcohol.

We're told ... Justin blew a .04. [Which has since turned out to be wrong. The latest number is .014%[SUP]1[/SUP] (My edit.)] That would not automatically make him a drunk driver -- IF he were 21 or older. But Justin is 19, and Florida has a zero tolerance for underage drinkers who drive. A BAC higher than .02 is ground for an automatic license suspension.

In fact, officials held a news conference and said, "[Justin] made statements he had consumed some alcohol, been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication."

[A link to a PDF-copy of the police report]

According to the police report -- obtained by TMZ -- cops approached Bieber's car and they instantly realized he reeked of alcohol and had bloodshot eyes. He had a "stupor" look on his face. /...

Source: Same as above.

[SUP]1[/SUP]Justin Bieber -- Cops May Have Fudged Police Report | TMZ.com

Last edited: