Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kagu Rubber floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got them a couple of weeks. I L-O-V-E them. They look great, are a really snug fit and won't move in any direction and are waterproof (tested last night, when I left an ice cold water bottle by accident on the passenger floor and still had the puddle from the condensation underneath it this noon). Plus for the price, it's a no brainer. :)

I just got them a couple of weeks. I L-O-V-E them. They look great, are a really snug fit and won't move in any direction and are waterproof (tested last night, when I left an ice cold water bottle by accident on the passenger floor and still had the puddle from the condensation underneath it this noon). Plus for the price, it's a no brainer. :)

Where did you get yours? I keep looking for them and they are out of stock everywhere. Are yours black? Do you have any close up pics? I have mine on order, but they said I may get them at the end of the year.

i absolutely love mine i have the same set on my ford fusion and that why i didn't hesitate to buy them for the Tesla when i saw they offered them.

I never had the Tesla all weather so i cant compare but these hold dirt mud water very well all you have to do is hose them down and they are clean again

Amazon removed the ones I found recently since they are no longer available, but here is a picture of what they look like from another site.

L1TL00001509.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: ricardocabesa
We have the similar 3D MAXpider classic carpet version mats for our MS. This fall I had a similar problem with very extended estimated shipping times after placing my order with one vendor on Amazon. I canceled that one and ordered from another vendor that could deliver within a week. Couldn't be happier so far. The black carpet version blends nicely with the black carpet of the car once the obnoxiously large 3D badges were removed.

Unfortunately it looks like all the 3rd party vendors for these mats on Amazon have dried up and now your only option with Amazon is to wait 1-3 months. Of course you could always try to track a set down from other vendors recommended by the googles. It would be worth the effort IMHO.

Reactions: skyhix
We have the similar 3D MAXpider classic carpet version mats for our MS. This fall I had a similar problem with very extended estimated shipping times after placing my order with one vendor on Amazon. I canceled that one and ordered from another vendor that could deliver within a week. Couldn't be happier so far. The black carpet version blends nicely with the black carpet of the car once the obnoxiously large 3D badges were removed.

Unfortunately it looks like all the 3rd party vendors for these mats on Amazon have dried up and now your only option with Amazon is to wait 1-3 months. Of course you could always try to track a set down from other vendors recommended by the googles. It would be worth the effort IMHO.

I am still waiting on my black Kagu rubber ones and today they said end of next month. I was debating on the classic version and couldn't find any pictures in a tesla. Could you possibly take a picture, so we can see who those look in a tesla?

Here are a few views of the mats in my car from this afternoon. The black color carpet of the mats is a true black vs Tesla's more grey-black hue but the color is still close enough that it does not distract the eye once installed on the floor. In my opinion the only thing that distracted was the large chrome 3D logo badge that came on the drivers and passenger front mats. It was easy enough to pull the backing off the rivets and remove the blingy badges prior to installing the mats in the car.

The carpet is very short pile, feels almost cheap to the touch of the hand but then again also very similar to Findway's excellent winter weather mats that we have used in our Audi's and BMW's over the years. Those mats held up very well to winter salt, mud, slop, etc and only needed an occasional hose down and shake off to get clean and look new again (vs Weathertechs that never really ever looked clean again after 6 mo of use, no matter how much scrubbing and power washing). Here's hoping these 3D Maxpider mats wear like the Findway's did, allowing us to leave these in year round.

Driver_Mat.jpg

Pass_Mat.jpg

Rear_Mats.jpg

Reactions: skyhix
Did you see the updated Tesla model s floor mats?

"Tesla recently “redesigned and improved” the All-Weather Interior Set for Model S, available through the company’s online store for $245."
Tesla — Model S All-Weather Interior Set

Review: Tesla All-Weather Interior Set for Model S

From my understanding, the redesign helps with the edges not curling up anymore, but the plastic feel of it still remains. I have the tesla all-weather mats for my truck and frunk. in my opinion, they are plastic and scratches easily when you put things on them. the scratches don't come out. I would prefer rubber mats.