TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Kaiser Troubleshooter

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by dpodoll, Mar 23, 2015.

1. dpodoll

dpodoll Member

Who helped Kaiser Mapunapuna trouble shoot their charger after the driver of the little red LEAF reported it as not working? The real problem was I didn't push the right button to turn off the LEAF's charger timing. The MS is so much easier.

2. drtko147

drtko147 Member

Actually, we had to contact the vendor that installed the charger to update it. It would not work on the newer model Leafs that didn't come with the upgraded charging dock. We had to go through our facility manager to do this. I am not sure if the other facilities have been fixed. I think the Kaiser Honolulu clinic still has the old one so it doesn't work with all the Leafs.

3. dsmith2189

dsmith2189 Active Member

I just wish someone would troubleshoot the Ward Villages charger by the Valet station. they (Volta) put a Clipper Creek charger there to replace the old malfunctioning charger. (Not sure when) I had to plug in there today and it started to charge at 30Amps (16.8mph) by the time I got across to the movie theaters (where I pulled up my phone app.) it was down to 22 Amps.(13.4 mph). Only 6 hours left. when I plugged in an hour ago I only had 5. I feel like I am going backwards.

4. drtko147

drtko147 Member

I saw that as well when I plugged in around 10 this morning.

5. dsmith2189

dsmith2189 Active Member

yep, just moved to the TJMax charger and went from 13mph to 19mph. (3:30 left to 2:15)
    this is what it looked like to unplug and re-plug at a better charger. Notice the current and rate of charge go up.
    Capture.PNG