TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Kansas City Area M3s

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by 97Monty, Aug 1, 2018.

1. 97Monty

97Monty Member

Based on the tracking sheet, it appears there's enough of us in this area that I wanted to start a thread for us. For those that have been lucky enough to receive delivers so far, please share any of your experience of the process. All else waiting, it'd be nice to document what options you've configured and any status updates. Thanks!

Non-owner
    Reserved: 12/30/2016
    Configured: 6/30/2018
    AWD (non-P), EAP, 18" aeros, silver metallic, no trade
    Sept-Nov 18 delivery
    No contact thus far

2. swaltner

swaltner Member

Probably better for this to be in the Midwest forum. It’ll get lost in the noise here. You can report the first post to a moderator if you’d like to do that.

I’m not in KC, but picked up in KC on May 31. A friend flew me to Lee’s Summit and Tesla arranged a lyft ride for me. Spent a few minutes inspecting the car, completed paperwork in 30 seconds, had about 20 minutes to go through the user interface before setting off for home. Since I had a 200 mile trip home, per my request from the day before, they were finishing up a 100% charge as I arrived at the delivery center.

Staring to see more and more of them around town as well as at Superchargers on the road trip I took last week.

3. 97Monty

97Monty Member

@swaltner thanks for the info. I had not run across the midwest forum, but requested a move through the admin as you recommended. Glad you're enjoying your M3.