Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kansas City Area M3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Based on the tracking sheet, it appears there's enough of us in this area that I wanted to start a thread for us. For those that have been lucky enough to receive delivers so far, please share any of your experience of the process. All else waiting, it'd be nice to document what options you've configured and any status updates. Thanks!

Non-owner
Reserved: 12/30/2016
Configured: 6/30/2018
AWD (non-P), EAP, 18" aeros, silver metallic, no trade
Sept-Nov 18 delivery
No contact thus far

Probably better for this to be in the Midwest forum. It’ll get lost in the noise here. You can report the first post to a moderator if you’d like to do that.

I’m not in KC, but picked up in KC on May 31. A friend flew me to Lee’s Summit and Tesla arranged a lyft ride for me. Spent a few minutes inspecting the car, completed paperwork in 30 seconds, had about 20 minutes to go through the user interface before setting off for home. Since I had a 200 mile trip home, per my request from the day before, they were finishing up a 100% charge as I arrived at the delivery center.

Staring to see more and more of them around town as well as at Superchargers on the road trip I took last week.