Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Katie's Cars and Coffee Saturday 14 April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Only Trons

Supporting Member
Jun 22, 2013
Northern Virginia
IMG_0382 (1).JPG

Went to Katie's Cars and Coffee last Saturday. I live nearby-- so when I go, I usually arrive around 6 am or a little after, and have always found lots of parking spots still available. I arrived last Saturday with my X at 6:15 am, and the entire parking lot was filled. I found a spot in one of the adjacent parking areas. I saw a white 3 parked near the pub entrance --- never saw the owner, but I suspect he/she must have arrived before 5:30 am.

Some amount of time after we had parked, we noticed a few other Teslas arriving. They drpve around and around and around looking for parking, and some finally parked across the street in the Safeway parking lot. At around 8:30 to 9, cars start leaving .... and so we finally got to group our Teslas together for a pic.

I guess this event is getting more popular. In the past, several of us owners have met here and have been able to park next to/close to one another. Now it appears that to do so, you'll need to arrive well before 6 am.

Reactions: madodel and crashvt