Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Kavanic Uberturbine style wheel cover for 18” Model 3 Aero Wheels (Available in US Canada & EU)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Want the look of the 20” Uberturbine wheels but doesn’t want to pay $$$ or just doesn’t want to lose the extra range? Now there’s a solution! We are happy to introduce our 18” Uberturbine wheel cover for the Model 3.

Benefits:
  • Keeps the OEM Uberturbine look
  • Keep the same range
  • Covers the whole rim, protect against curb rush or hide it if you already have it
  • Simple snap-on installation, no messy plasti-dip
  • Come with blank center cover but optional logo available
Interested?

Kavanic Model 3 Wheel Covers (4 PCS):

🇺🇸 US: Amazon.com
🇨🇦 Canada: Amazon.ca
🇩🇪 Germany: Amazon.de
🇮🇹 Italy: Amazon.it
🇫🇷 France: Amazon.fr
🇪🇸 Spain: Amazon.es

Or if you have a Model Y, Checkout Here

More Accessories:

NFC Siri Shortcut Frunk Trunk Logo Covers
And more to come!

0.png

IMG_1525 copy.jpeg

6.png

2.png

5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackfish
I would have bought it from you, if you had it listed earlier (bought it from different vendor on Amazon two months earlier), but I did buy the center caps from you. I agree with other that it is nice you offer single pieces for replacements.

Reactions: Ks@Kavanic
Anyone recommend this brand?

I tried the covers from a different buyer and they were making clicking sounds even after applying the felt tape.

I recall reading that all of the vendors are supplied by the same manufacturer.

Anyone have luck with any of these?

Anyone recommend this brand?

I tried the covers from a different buyer and they were making clicking sounds even after applying the felt tape.

I recall reading that all of the vendors are supplied by the same manufacturer.

Anyone have luck with any of these?
Thank you for your interest! So far we have 100+ sales and has not receive any issue with the clicking sounds yet. We are sold out at this moment and will be back in stock next week and will be available for $199.

Reactions: Resist
@Kavanic I have a question. I just got mine and all 4 are for the left side. (They look backwards when you put them on the right side)
All 4 have L on the inside is that a mistake in packing or do you only use the one mold? I will likely be returning them as I don’t like the backwards look

@Kavanic I have a question. I just got mine and all 4 are for the left side. (They look backwards when you put them on the right side)
All 4 have L on the inside is that a mistake in packing or do you only use the one mold? I will likely be returning them as I don’t like the backwards look
Hey there, thank you for the purchase, at this time this design follows the oem Uberturbine look that only has one direction but we are always looking into improving the design.

Hey there, thank you for the purchase, at this time this design follows the oem Uberturbine look that only has one direction but we are always looking into improving the design.
that is interesting thanks for the info, i guess i always assumed they had different right from left haven't seen many uber turbines or payed that close of attn to them in public till ironically 45 mins ago i saw a Y with them.

that is interesting thanks for the info, i guess i always assumed they had different right from left haven't seen many uber turbines or payed that close of attn to them in public till ironically 45 mins ago i saw a Y with them.
By default all 4 wheels are identical (that's the case for the OEM wheels too). There are some sellers on Aliexpress that now sell updated versions that use two different designs (one for each side), you would probably have to look there if that is what you are looking for.

Any chance that other color options will become available? I don’t have blacked out trim, so I don’t like how the black wheel covers look. Space Gray (like the OEM Aeros) or silver would be nice.
Hey there, we are looking into other colors options but we don't have a concrete timeline for when that will be available yet. But we will defiantly update here if anything changes.

Reactions: Vaillant
Hey there, we don't have any discount at this time but we will defiantly update here for any upcoming sales. The wheel covers lock in place like the oem covers with clips.
So then they really aren't locked in place and can easily be removed like the Tesla OEM Aero Wheels. The Rimetrix wheel covers that I currently have actually lock in place via the center cap, it has to be removed to be able to take off the wheel covers. I was hoping yours did this a well.