Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Keeping PW+ at fixed charge percentage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's another data point. My total pack energy is at 73.7% after 4 years. Two Powerwalls in the basement and solar on roof. For the first year or so, it was set to backup only at 100% reserve. Then, I switched it to self powered mode with a reserve of 20%. Now, I mostly use autonomous mode (unless it's being dumb) with time of use and a reserve of 10%. The batteries do about a full cycle per day. I'm keeping an eye on it to see if it drops below 70%. If I were to do anything differently, I probably would not have kept it on backup mode at 100% reserve earlier on.

f942f5b5-8b5a-4dee-b339-57e32e587d70.png
I apologize for going off-topic, but can someone please point me to an explanation of how I can get the data in those images? My system only went active on Dec 2. I think I've explored the app pretty thoroughly, but that is all outside my experience.

Thanks!

I apologize for going off-topic, but can someone please point me to an explanation of how I can get the data in those images? My system only went active on Dec 2. I think I've explored the app pretty thoroughly, but that is all outside my experience.

Thanks!

The first image was using Postman to query the cloud API. See discussion here.
The second image was using the local TEG gateway. See instructions here.

Reactions: RHinCT