Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kelso, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is busy at it again. Blackstone construction is working on another supercharger in WA state. Looks like Kelso, WA which matches up to the "Longview" pin on the Tesla coming soon map.

https://www.managetickets.com/morec...llJhXHQwgohb/tMz0hBgtfarwt5E1oxOF3B9rmXvFGVfX

Map - Google Maps

Looks like it'll be right between a Panera Bread and a Starbucks and has a Red Lobster in the parking lot as well.

"EXCAVATION SITE IS ON THE S SIDE OF THE ROAD. THIS IS IN THE PARKING LOT BY PANERA BREAD ALLEN ST IS TO THE NORTH OF THE LOCATION"

Still no Yakima location though! >.<

This actually looks to be a great location, as long as ICEing isn't an issue. Burger King and Taco Bell across the street (street light to walk there), Target is in the parking lot.... There's a couple more option's directly across the highway, so may not be too hard to swing by and get something first and then drive across to the supercharger and eat in the car...

Nice. Depending on temps, my 75D sometimes can’t make it comfortably to Vancouver from Everett, but arrives with too much charge for full supercharging speeds at Centralia. This allows charging in Kelso and then bypassing Vancouver to Woodburn or even Springfield if having breakfast/lunch/dinner in kelso

This actually looks to be a great location, as long as ICEing isn't an issue. Burger King and Taco Bell across the street (street light to walk there), Target is in the parking lot.... There's a couple more option's directly across the highway, so may not be too hard to swing by and get something first and then drive across to the supercharger and eat in the car...
It is a great location, at least by Kelso/Longview standards. I had been eying this location for a while as I drive by. Even did a full scout out of the entire mall parking lot when a permit popped up last year (turned out to be an EA permit in the mall parking area).

@Chuq @MarcoRP

Reactions: MikeBur
I'm so happy about this one! We have some property in Randle, WA and have had to go out of our way to charge in Centralia on the way there and on the way home. This adds about an hour to our trip each way. We did just trade in our 2016 90D X for a new Long-Range X so can probably make it there and back without charging at all but we haven't tried it yet.

I am amazed at how many new superchargers we are getting in Washington state. I should have saved my money and bought the SR+ instead of the LR. All of these new east side (of the Cascades) SCs are too close to home to really be of use outbound to me, maybe they’ll help on the way home for a quick top-up to make it to Seattle’s Eastside:
  • Blaine
  • Auburn
  • North Bend
  • Bothell
  • Tumwater
  • Forks (this one I’ll need for Olympic Peninsula trips)
  • Vancouver Mall (off I205)
  • and now Kelso.
All opened or under construction in the last 6 months or less. Wow!

I should have saved my money and bought the SR+ instead of the LR.

Until Yakima materializes you would probably still be relying on Ellensburg to some degree if you had an SR+ which is a dodgy proposition. I also hit Cle Elum once during a power outage with just enough mileage to make it to Issaquah. Would have been SOL in an SR+.

I've been extremely happy that I have an LR even with all the new superchargers.

Still haven’t seen any Yakima news.
Tesla is busy at it again. Blackstone construction is working on another supercharger in WA state. Looks like Kelso, WA which matches up to the "Longview" pin on the Tesla coming soon map.

https://www.managetickets.com/morecApp/ticketSearchAndStatusView.jsp?enc=dNoWEQf6+G2VHxjNEdUllJhXHQwgohb/tMz0hBgtfarwt5E1oxOF3B9rmXvFGVfX

Map - Google Maps

Looks like it'll be right between a Panera Bread and a Starbucks and has a Red Lobster in the parking lot as well.

"EXCAVATION SITE IS ON THE S SIDE OF THE ROAD. THIS IS IN THE PARKING LOT BY PANERA BREAD ALLEN ST IS TO THE NORTH OF THE LOCATION"

Still no Yakima location though! >.<

Hey all- I’ve been eyeing this for a while and finally got a couple of pictures from the location which is currently under construction. It’s in the back parking lot basically between Panera and Target, in the Panera parking lot. Looking good so far!

Attachments

• 4ABBEB59-3C04-4689-9F93-3720E986F82A.jpeg
    4ABBEB59-3C04-4689-9F93-3720E986F82A.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 262
  • 92AD0465-AD71-4ED9-9108-6D394CD2E81D.jpeg
    92AD0465-AD71-4ED9-9108-6D394CD2E81D.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 110