Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ken/Kent/Kerry Beauchrt/Beuchert/Beuchrt/Biker/Rider/Krider

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Environmental Capital - WSJ.com : Electric Avenue: Will Electric Cars Ever Be Mass-Market?

In the comments there is person named "Franklin Cherry"

A look around at his blog posts have him as a Kent clone. Are they the same person? Is this other name allow him to pretend he is someone else with diffrent way of smearing green?

For you consideration. We know that Kent uses "Kerry".

Now look here where they both appear on this page: Feds Scrape Together $30M for Plug-In Hybrids. That's All? | Autopia from Wired.com

Now look at the name above blogger "Franklin Cherry".

It's "James C Kerry". Pretty close blend of the two.

The three of them all posted pretty early and are all anti-green.

Thoughts?

...sigh...
Along with this, and this, here, one "Frankin Cherry" says "The Aptera is a rolling coffin... Aptera is engaged in wholesale fraud... Palming these death traps off on our citizens desperate to avoid high gas prices is obscene..."

Yep, smells of KB again. (First post, no followup responses, yada yada).

Mods: Care to move this post and VFXs previous one over to the KB thread?

Last edited:
I wouldn't exactly call that positive. It just seems to nitpick the author, and in the end says that all the EVs we plan to make won't really help.

I think his (their?) M.O. is to just plant a lot of negativity, uncertainly and distrust. The "FUD" ends up side tracking conversations, causes bickering and otherwise prevents consensus, agreement and progress.

Beau knows pie???

Saw this and just had to share. Our hero not only knows electric cars, he know French apple pie! Here he is commenting on what he believes to be someone's poor excuse for a pie recipe.
kent beuchert, on December 29th, 2008 at 11:02 AM Said:

Sorry, but there are two absolute requirements for a French apple Pie : 1)it must contain raisins, and 2) it must have a white icing topping. This recipe fails on
both requirments.

In that link, the only post following "Kent Beuchert" & "Thomas C gray" was "Jonathon Yeardley" starting out "I'm 84 years old, and was one of the early enthusiasts of the EV-1..."

"Jonathon Yeardley" doesn't google as a regular EV forum poster, but there is a curious name coincidence:

Jonathan Yardley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jonathan Yardley (born 1939) is a book critic for the The Washington Post...

Yardley is known simultaneously as a scathingly frank critic...

He/she/they/it? I dunno. Whomever/whatever is continuing this activity.

I thought it was just one person at first, but over time I have started to wonder if it might be a group of people.
Still not sure if it is a real person typing or a program doing it.

Still not sure if it is a real person typing or a program doing it.

I suppose statically it is likely to be a white male over 35 but if it's a program, it's just plain spooky.

mcp.jpg