Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kennesaw GA SC .... What is going on ? No reply to messages / Phone VM full

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else have issue with this SC ?

My Model X has been dead since Dec 24. (Would not power on..... I did all the troubleshooting I could do)

Had it towed to Kennesaw SC.

My Tesla App repair completion date shows this to be completed by DEC 27th...... alas....

They still have the car with Zero progress in the "Repair Progress".

They are not answering their phones, nor responding to my inquiries for STATUS UPDATES in the App since DEC 28.

** I get it... it is the Holidays....** I simply would appreciate a Professional Courtesy Update on whats going on. right????

I do not have a loaner vehicle..... Fortunately I have other means for Transportation.

ALSO.............

My Model S (2021) has what I believe to be a Rattle from the front left UCA (Upper Control Arm) ....
My appointment Scheduled a week ago wont be until JAN 24th! ....

I am a believer in Tesla....... Wondering what the heck is going on. (This is not an invitation for Anti Tesla TROLLERS)... just
relaying some info........ Thoughts?

~RP

Anyone else have issue with this SC ?

My Model X has been dead since Dec 24. (Would not power on..... I did all the troubleshooting I could do)

Had it towed to Kennesaw SC.

My Tesla App repair completion date shows this to be completed by DEC 27th...... alas....

They still have the car with Zero progress in the "Repair Progress".

They are not answering their phones, nor responding to my inquiries for STATUS UPDATES in the App since DEC 28.

** I get it... it is the Holidays....** I simply would appreciate a Professional Courtesy Update on whats going on. right????

I do not have a loaner vehicle..... Fortunately I have other means for Transportation.

ALSO.............

My Model S (2021) has what I believe to be a Rattle from the front left UCA (Upper Control Arm) ....
My appointment Scheduled a week ago wont be until JAN 24th! ....

I am a believer in Tesla....... Wondering what the heck is going on. (This is not an invitation for Anti Tesla TROLLERS)... just
relaying some info........ Thoughts?

~RP

I’m going through a similar issue. Did you ever get them on the phone?

Kennesaw is the absolute worst service center in our area. The people that work there have zero understanding of customer service. In fact, I don't know what I would suggest if asked how I could make that service center worse. I avoid it at all costs and recommend everyone in the area do the same. There is a reason that Roswell will have a month wait to get in and Kennesaw has immediate availability.

Reactions: FromBMWto
Kennesaw is the absolute worst service center in our area. The people that work there have zero understanding of customer service. In fact, I don't know what I would suggest if asked how I could make that service center worse. I avoid it at all costs and recommend everyone in the area do the same. There is a reason that Roswell will have a month wait to get in and Kennesaw has immediate availability.
Except that Kennesaw does NOT have immediate availability. for a recent request for Service on my Model S, the wait was about 4 weeks. Seriously, what can be done to kick them back in lane. ????

I know this thread is old but I wanted to share my experience as well. I went to the Kennesaw SC to check on a recall and the service advisor lady was surprisingly very rude and unhelpful. When I asked clarifying questions she would respond with "did you just hear me?" or "you must not have been listening". If the case is that she doesn't like her job so much that she's taking it out on customers at 8am on a Friday, why not just find a new job?