TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Kevin Sharp talks about Tesla Roadster & Ev's on BBCJERSEY (available till 23-1-2013)

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by jcstp, Jan 15, 2013.

Tags:
  1. jcstp

jcstp Active Member

2. jcstp

jcstp Active Member

3. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

Way to go. I also had a 29 minute spot on local public radio. I came a little early and let the interviewer take a short drive in the Roadster and that turned out to be a GREAT move as he loved it plugged EV's and Tesla many times. I have it in two parts if anyone wants an insomnia fix. I talked about the need to get off of oil, high cost more than $1B/day, oil availablility, and climate impacts. We then cover how fun it is to drive electric. This was just before Plug-In day and was a big plug for us.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/94320747/EV_part1.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/94320747/EV_part2.mp3

4. jcstp

jcstp Active Member

nice intervieuw!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe mods can change this into "roadster owners talking about their car on the radio"

5. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

I have been lobbying hard to get that name changed!

It should be National Drive Electric Day. Action words, not sit and watch words.