Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Key Fob Cover (aka FobPocket) - How To Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pete, Any update on new fob cover colors. Waiting for a patriotic red/white/blue or tyedye

Pink and camo will be here within a week or so, I'm still not seeing much demand for tye-dye though....! Unfortunately with something like tye-dye it's a full sublimation print, so it's not easy to just make a few of them. Now if there was more demand....

The stocks for the black and white deluxe FobPockets will also be replenished.

Pete...looks like tie dye might be a hit.....

Ha, what's that saying....two swallows doth not maketh a summer, or something like that :) I'll keep it mind, I promise...

For anyone else that's following this thread, the fresh stock of the white and black Deluxe FobPockets should arrive today, together with the new colors of pink and camo, though I'm out of the country until the weekend, so I probably won't be able to get new images loaded until then, my poor wife is already kept busy with the orders while I'm out of town (and the kids, dogs, day job etc etc!)

Cool! Just ordered a Deluxe Black one. Thanks!

Side Note: I'd like to request a "Camo" version if that's possible. Might not be possible on Neoprene, but if you decide to do one in silicone you can do it for sure. I have that now on a silicone cover and everyone asks me where I got it. :)

Deluxe Camo (in neoprene) is now in-stock, as are the other new colors of Deluxe Pink and Deluxe Grey, together with all the usual colors. Not to mention the handy screen cleaning pads, and a few other cool accessories...

Any chance you will start producing a green one? something that compliments the Green model color? I'll probably order a black and a pink one given the options on our site.

Probably...I'm working with my manufacturer on a few new options. Based on previous surveys green and brown (in terms of the Model S Colors) were the least popular for the FobPocket colors, but I think we're at the stage where there's sufficient demand for every color to some degree.

Pete...looks like tie dye might be a hit.....

They're coming....a very limited edition though, as I'm still not convinced there's enough hippies out there :) It'll be a few weeks before they're in.

- - - Updated - - -

Pete when can we order the green on he website?

I'll list them when I know the stock is on the way...I can enable pre-orders, but honestly, it complicates my slightly wobbly fulfilment process, so I'd rather keep it simple :) I only put the order in last night, the typical turn-around time is 3 weeks, give or take a few days. I'll update this thread, and anyone on my mailing list.