TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Key Fob Cover (aka FobPocket) - How To Order

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by pete8314, Jul 17, 2013.

1. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

You're welcome! Ironically, the (USPS) deliveries to Europe are getting there as quick, or quicker, than deliveries to California.

2. ipryor

ipryor Member

Nice work on these! Just ordered two for my upcoming November delivery :) Things like this make the waiting seem shorter :)

3. MissErol

MissErol Model S #9221

I just ordered a blue deluxe. Can I request a pink one with Swarovski crystals on it? LOL.....ok I'm serious!

4. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Pink is probably coming, but the bedazzling is your job :)

5. AlMc

AlMc 'Senior Moments' member

Pete, Any update on new fob cover colors. Waiting for a patriotic red/white/blue or tyedye

6. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Pink and camo will be here within a week or so, I'm still not seeing much demand for tye-dye though....! Unfortunately with something like tye-dye it's a full sublimation print, so it's not easy to just make a few of them. Now if there was more demand....

The stocks for the black and white deluxe FobPockets will also be replenished.

7. Panacea

Panacea TSLA Shareholder/Believer

Me likey tie dye....hippy at heart I guess. Ok and the pink with rhinestones sounds pretty fetching too.

8. AlMc

AlMc 'Senior Moments' member

Pete...looks like tie dye might be a hit.....

9. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Ha, what's that saying....two swallows doth not maketh a summer, or something like that :) I'll keep it mind, I promise...

For anyone else that's following this thread, the fresh stock of the white and black Deluxe FobPockets should arrive today, together with the new colors of pink and camo, though I'm out of the country until the weekend, so I probably won't be able to get new images loaded until then, my poor wife is already kept busy with the orders while I'm out of town (and the kids, dogs, day job etc etc!)

10. Soflason

Soflason Member

Pete, after recommending this to so many, we just ordered one! :biggrin:

Can't wait to get it... chose the red one you use as the image under your name here on TMC.

11. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Deluxe Camo (in neoprene) is now in-stock, as are the other new colors of Deluxe Pink and Deluxe Grey, together with all the usual colors. Not to mention the handy screen cleaning pads, and a few other cool accessories...

12. RainmakerJL

RainmakerJL Member

Any chance you will start producing a green one? something that compliments the Green model color? I'll probably order a black and a pink one given the options on our site.

13. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Probably...I'm working with my manufacturer on a few new options. Based on previous surveys green and brown (in terms of the Model S Colors) were the least popular for the FobPocket colors, but I think we're at the stage where there's sufficient demand for every color to some degree.

14. RainmakerJL

RainmakerJL Member

Count me in for green. It's becoming popular

15. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Noted, they're coming in the next order, which puts them about 3 weeks away.

Pete

16. JakeP

JakeP S P4996 / X P6028

Count me in for Green also, though I love the Sig Red and Blue that I have already!

17. GDH

GDH Banned

+1 for green!

18. RainmakerJL

RainmakerJL Member

Pete when can we order the green on he website?

19. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

They're coming....a very limited edition though, as I'm still not convinced there's enough hippies out there :) It'll be a few weeks before they're in.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll list them when I know the stock is on the way...I can enable pre-orders, but honestly, it complicates my slightly wobbly fulfilment process, so I'd rather keep it simple :) I only put the order in last night, the typical turn-around time is 3 weeks, give or take a few days. I'll update this thread, and anyone on my mailing list.

20. GDH

GDH Banned

Bump this thread when green is ready otherwise I will forget. Thanks!