Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Key Fob Cover (aka FobPocket) - How To Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today we received a letter from Tesla requesting we remove all Tesla-branded products from our website :( I guess we expected this would eventually happen, and we are still trying to engage with Tesla, but in the meantime, we will, of course, respect their wishes. Therefore, on Feb 8 at 6pm (CST), all of the logo'd products will be hidden from the site until such time we can work something out. There are other designs in the pipeline, so the FobPockets will be available again in the future, but we need to complete the design cycle, so it will be at least a few weeks. Between now and then, all logo'd products are 30% off with coupon code "takedown".

Today we received a letter from Tesla requesting we remove all Tesla-branded products from our website :( I guess we expected this would eventually happen, and we are still trying to engage with Tesla, but in the meantime, we will, of course, respect their wishes. Therefore, on Feb 8 at 6pm (CST), all of the logo'd products will be hidden from the site until such time we can work something out. There are other designs in the pipeline, so the FobPockets will be available again in the future, but we need to complete the design cycle, so it will be at least a few weeks. Between now and then, all logo'd products are 30% off with coupon code "takedown".

An excellent product Pete. While we all knew using the logo might some day cause problems it is too bad that this day has come. Hope you can work something out. Al

Too bad. My local SC gave me one of the tesla branded ones. They are not nearly as nice as your deluxe one, or even the classics. No stitched edges, tapering, or tweaks to the hole. They just have the funny little tesla tag stitched on one side like the t-shirts.

An excellent product Pete. While we all knew using the logo might some day cause problems it is too bad that this day has come. Hope you can work something out. Al

Thanks Al. We'll get something worked out, one way or another.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah. Well that's that. Glad I got one before they pulled the plug. :(

Nah, it's not over, there's lots of options if I can't get Tesla to engage with me.

Tesla gave me 5 of them when I got my car in Nov, they had a huge box of them. I am sure they have had them since at least July of last year so I am not sure what you mean by "took their time" :confused:
Some of us took delivery in the prior year as early as August/September. (Mine was in November.) So over half a year qualifies as "taking their time" I think.

Thanks for making something so practical and clever. I will welcome a new color without the Tesla logo, b/c yours are better made. Got my pink one a couple weeks ago. Going to take advantage of the 30% off and get an orange one, but I'll be waiting to see what you come up with next. The logo is nice, but not necessary! Good luck.

Thanks Al. We'll get something worked out, one way or another.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, it's not over, there's lots of options if I can't get Tesla to engage with me.

at at the very least they waited until well after they offered their own product to tell you to stop. In fairness you are using their TM without permission. Maybe if you are really lucky they will buy your designs off of you and use that instead!

at at the very least they waited until well after they offered their own product to tell you to stop. In fairness you are using their TM without permission. Maybe if you are really lucky they will buy your designs off of you and use that instead!

Maybe, we'll see ;-)

The last few days have been manic, the order volume has been around 10x the norm, and there's been a lot of really nice feedback, so that's to everyone for the support.

Pete, this is great stuff; excellent design and quality. Thanks for the prompt service. All the best to you!

udavepyb.jpg