TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Key Fob Cover (aka FobPocket) - How To Order

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by pete8314, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Jason S

Jason S Model S Sig Perf (P85)

That's really nice and has come a long way since the repurposed USB pocket.

2. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Thanks!

PS We have those placemats :)

3. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN 65513, Model 3: VIN 1913

Ha ha. We Tesla fans come out of a mold :)

4. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Obviously my site is now devoid of any logo'd products, but there's a few things left in stock. Please PM me if anyone is interested.

Note, there's no Deluxe Black, Red or White FobPockets, or carbon fiber air valve caps.

5. Atebit

Atebit Member

Missed it by that much.

6. MassX1317

MassX1317 Addicted to TMC

I ordered a FobPocket recently and I received it within 72 hours. High quality, but I am still waiting for my Fob's to arrive (only about 6 weeks to go!). Thanks for a great product and even better service!

7. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

After that amount of time it's obviously lost. Please PM me or use the contact form on the store so that I can get another one to you.

8. chickensevil

chickensevil Active Member

I think you misread that comment Pete. They were saying they got their order from you already, but that they have to wait another ~6 weeks to get the FOB since they haven't taken delivery of their car yet (April Delivery).

9. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

AAAAH! I did, thanks - my bad!

Just as an FYI for anyone that's keeping up with this thread, the new designs (10 deluxe, 3 classic) are completing manufacturing now, so will be up on the site in a couple of weeks. As always, sign up for the newsletter to be the first to know.

10. chickensevil

Any word on the trademark issue? I take it that by new designs these are without the logo? Have you exhausted all you options? If there is anything that we the community can do to help please ask! I mean we can all flood someone's mailbox with emails if need be :p

11. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Thanks. No word so far, I've been trying to contact the Senior Counsel that sent the Takedown notice, but so far he's been entirely unresponsive (I'm not surprised). I have the name of someone in their marketing that might be a better option, but past efforts suggest that's not the case either. So I've certainly not exhausted all options, but progress is very slow on that front. The new designs, I think, are a great compromise to keep the business going while I try to engage with Tesla.

If anyone has any other suggestions in terms of working with TM, I'm all ears; everything I've heard so far is that they're generally disinterested.

12. chickensevil

Well that's a shame. Because you have really great, high quality products. Even without a logo I would still have bought some because they really are that good.

13. AlMc

AlMc 'Senior Moments' member

Pete, Nice to see you have developed some great new key fob covers. You might want to post a link. Thanks for the email about them. I am putting another order together. Al

14. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor