TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Keyboard Layout

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by Prophet, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Prophet

Prophet Member

Hi!

I've a Tesla Model 3 in Switzerland. I configured my car in French (mother tongue) and the Keyboard's layout is an AZERTY.
    I'm not use at all with that type of Keyboard (French's Layout). In Switzerland with use QWERTZ.

I would be fine with QWERTY, but QWERTZ would be great.

But I didn't find the way to change it. My regional setting are Switzerland.

Could someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Fred

2. Login001

Login001 New Member

Hello,

New to the Tesla world, I apparently have the same concerns.
    Were you able to find out if it is possible to change the keyboard layout to WERTZ

Thank you and best regards
    Serge