Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Keyed!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pics attached.

I guess it is always something of a risk having no off-street parking, but still massively frustrating! No idea who “IONNA” is!

Anyone with any experience getting a keyed Tesla repaired? Will any bodyshop do it or should I ask Tesla?

Attachments

• 34F68417-24ED-4EB4-8328-594C29A7F6EE.jpeg
    34F68417-24ED-4EB4-8328-594C29A7F6EE.jpeg
    762.1 KB · Views: 2,841
  • 1A315B22-3011-413E-8B53-16B80224B325.jpeg
    1A315B22-3011-413E-8B53-16B80224B325.jpeg
    595.2 KB · Views: 206
Sentry not on unfortunately. I hadn’t (until today) seen it a good use of the phantom drain and huge number of notifications I’d get from sentry mode being left on while parked on the street outside my house. I’m revisiting that assessment now!

Pics attached.

I guess it is always something of a risk having no off-street parking, but still massively frustrating! No idea who “IONNA” is!

Anyone with any experience getting a keyed Tesla repaired? Will any bodyshop do it or should I ask Tesla?
I feel really bad for you. Over the years I've come to accept that you won't be able to understand the thought process that is going on in this individuals head, it will be so alien to you. They are likely the same type that dump their McDonalds rubbish out the windows as they drive along and generally feel the world owes them something, despite offering little back in return. Perhaps console yourself that these wasters don't have the quality of life that I hope you enjoy. Good luck getting it resolved quickly and without too much expense.

I have never understood vandalism. I can understand most crimes, but not this. It makes me so angry to see someone's property damaged like that... would love to catch the idiot responsible.

There are many decent bodyshops in and around London - I used Acton Coachworks some while ago, they were first class.

Was anyone else's car damaged on the road?

In the early 80’s we moved to Norway and I took my UK registered car with me. Within a week of moving there the car was keyed on just about every panel with swastikas. Even as recently as the 80’s a lot of Norwegians had a bad memory of the German occupation. The young lads that damaged my car when caught explained that they thought it had German registration plates. Why damage the car like that though when they clearly had no memory of the occupation and even if they had it is no excuse for such vandalism. Sheer stupidity and ignorance.
Luckily times have changed in Norway since and there appears to be no animosity now according to our many friends over there.

I have never understood vandalism. I can understand most crimes, but not this. It makes me so angry to see someone's property damaged like that... would love to catch the idiot responsible.

There are many decent bodyshops in and around London - I used Acton Coachworks some while ago, they were first class.

Was anyone else's car damaged on the road?

Will lookup Acton Coachworks, thanks.

No damage to other cars as far as I can see.

As annoyed as I am, I’m more baffled. Why bother? Why arbitrarily inflict unnecessary misery on someone you don’t know?