Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Keystone XL pipeline perhaps not built after all?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The company that obtained a permit to build the controversial Keystone XL oil pipeline might decide not to build it. A TransCanada Corp. executive told investors Friday that it is still assessing interest in Keystone among the oil companies that would pay to use the Canada-to-Texas line, as well as seeking remaining regulatory approvals, and it will likely decide in November or December whether to build.

Developer might not build Keystone XL pipeline

And this is how it should be.

Not shutting down a pipeline due to protests, etc.

But making it irrelevant by reducing demand entirely.

Pretty sure EVERYONE agrees with that... protests are a PITA, but morally obligatory of someone is foolish enough to think investment on more fools fuel infrastructure is ok. I would have much preferred DAPL had died on paper before protests were necessary :(

Pretty sure EVERYONE agrees with that... protests are a PITA, but morally obligatory of someone is foolish enough to think investment on more fools fuel infrastructure is ok. I would have much preferred DAPL had died on paper before protests were necessary :(

I disagree. Most protesters are idiots that cannot quote what they are there for when you ask them (case in point, look at all the environmental damage that the Keystone protesters did to the surrounding area there PHOTOS: Mountains of trash left by 'environmentalists' after pipeline protest - The American Mirror).

People that decide to "yell" about something generally indicates that they don't have the mental capacity to come up with a "better plan".

My better plan was:
Solar --> 2 Model S's --> Powerwalls

Now the oil/gas and utility companies can kiss my a$$.

• Disagree
Reactions: b team
I disagree. Most protesters are idiots that cannot quote what they are there for when you ask them (case in point, look at all the environmental damage that the Keystone protesters did to the surrounding area there PHOTOS: Mountains of trash left by 'environmentalists' after pipeline protest - The American Mirror).

People that decide to "yell" about something generally indicates that they don't have the mental capacity to come up with a "better plan".

My better plan was:
Solar --> 2 Model S's --> Powerwalls

Now the oil/gas and utility companies can kiss my a$$.
Haha. Someone's a little touchy.