TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Kia Ora Folks

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by US Kiwi, Jul 19, 2013.

1. US Kiwi

US Kiwi Member

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself, I am Leilani's Husband Craig (AKA Kiwi). I am looking forward to getting hooked on the Tesla bug, we have a Performance + coming late August and can't wait.

It was great meeting some of you at the TESLIVE event, and I hope to get the opportunity to meet more of you crazy kats!

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Hey, Craig! Good to see you here, too. Welcome to the forum. - bonnie

3. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Welcome. Next year, hopefully you can sign my shirt or hat or whatever I decide on. :)

4. callmesam

callmesam Member

Welcome onboard Craig.

We all know that Leilani is an enthusiastic driver of the Model S, but how do you compare driving the Model S to driving any of the cool internal combustion cars you've driven?

In case you don't know, people who drive the Tesla are a lot like your wife. Passionate about cars. I've never bought a car magazine or driven anything faster than a six cylinder, but we all feel like we've been "touched", if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the introduction.

5. MikeC

MikeC Active Member

Welcome!

(I initially thought this thread was going to be about people who were driving some new type of electric Kia)