Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kia Ora Folks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself, I am Leilani's Husband Craig (AKA Kiwi). I am looking forward to getting hooked on the Tesla bug, we have a Performance + coming late August and can't wait.

It was great meeting some of you at the TESLIVE event, and I hope to get the opportunity to meet more of you crazy kats!

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself, I am Leilani's Husband Craig (AKA Kiwi). I am looking forward to getting hooked on the Tesla bug, we have a Performance + coming late August and can't wait.

It was great meeting some of you at the TESLIVE event, and I hope to get the opportunity to meet more of you crazy kats!
Welcome. Next year, hopefully you can sign my shirt or hat or whatever I decide on. :)

Welcome onboard Craig.

We all know that Leilani is an enthusiastic driver of the Model S, but how do you compare driving the Model S to driving any of the cool internal combustion cars you've driven?

In case you don't know, people who drive the Tesla are a lot like your wife. Passionate about cars. I've never bought a car magazine or driven anything faster than a six cylinder, but we all feel like we've been "touched", if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the introduction.