Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

kia ora from new zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
photo-1.JPG

kia ora . this is greenie :cool:

View attachment 6820

kia ora . this is greenie :cool:

Not usually a fan of green, but that does look stunning !

Seeing this car on TMC is ironic for me, because back in March I got a call from a company that may yet result in me emigrating to NZ. This isnt an unusual idea because I went to school for a year in Auckland and have many relatives still living there and love the place.

Reason I mention all this is because I have been looking into taking my RHD Roadster with me, and all the legalities for importing it, and thinking my car might be first to roll the roads of NZ.

But then I came across a Lotus dealer in the North Island who said he was already handling the first Tesla import - the very same green car shown at the start of this thread - It’s a small World !!!

GreenTeslainNewZealandNZ2.jpg

lol. thanks for the love guys. 3.5 years on. I'm still in love with the car, but not the service at Tesla. Then again life is rarely perfect.

I do miss the shiny paint. It's been vandalized a few times. Geez some people huh? Maybe I should make it less shiny next time. Hope u guys are EV-ing well :)

She's in UK now.

Reactions: Mark77a