Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kick Mat Suggestions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our little one is growing faster than our Model X could ever be ... grin, she can now kick the seat back. We thought Amazon would offer some great idea, only finding ourselves drown by ocean of choices, and we don't even know if some of the kick mats may fit. So what kick mats do you use or recommend?

You can remove your kids' shoes before they learn not to kick the back of the seat.

My husband actually removes the kids' shoes and put in a storage bin (underneath the driver seat) every time he put the little kid in the vehicle (2 years old), and the big kid (6 years old) does the same thing by himself (lol). I was lazy plus I moves the seat up far enough from the little feet so I didn't remove his shoes. My little son keeps asking me to take his shoes off but I refuse to do it; and one time he positions himself close enough to kick the back seat so I had to remove the shoes for him. He said "Momy, you made it dirty. You didn't take my shoes off." OMG :confused:.

This link now points to an air compressor. Would you mind fixing it or letting us know the details for the product you were intending to refer to?
I'm looking for kick mats with storage that work well with the Model S seats, so this definitely sounds interesting :)

Seems like they done make the same ones I purchased, but this one is almost identical and also has a 4 star rating on amazon. Hope this helps

Are you able to get the top strap around the headrest? That is my challenge right now with the kick-mat I moved from my previous vehicle.

So I picked them up anyway (http://a.co/d/8ahrsbB). They are great. The straps are stretchy so they can get around the large headrest and seat base. Working fairly well so far except the bottom isn't fully covered so that part gets dirty. Can't win everything. But for the most part it does the job.

Reactions: Sgadhia
Are you able to get the top strap around the headrest? That is my challenge right now with the kick-mat I moved from my previous vehicle.

I just installed the Brica mats yesterday but haven't field tested with the kids yet. Anyway, I was able to tuck the strap (including the clip) underneath the headrest so that its not at all visible from the front seat. If I get some time, I will try to post some pictures, but these should work great.

I just installed the Brica mats yesterday but haven't field tested with the kids yet. Anyway, I was able to tuck the strap (including the clip) underneath the headrest so that its not at all visible from the front seat. If I get some time, I will try to post some pictures, but these should work great.
We have the Brica mat in our other car(SUV, non-Tesla brand) for a few years now and has been great. Now looking for a mat for our Model 3 and reading here I might just go with the same one. We will be taking a trip starting tomorrow so will transfer it over and see how it is. I'll let you guys know how it works out. 🤞