Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kids that like to push buttons

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an 8 year old future engineer that can't keep his little fingers off of switches and buttons. The middle row of the X is a playground for him. The windows are constantly going up and down, the seat forwards and backwards. His sister in the back row? What fun it is to see how much she can be squashed by the middle seat!

Every other car I have owned had a window control off button that remembers its previous setting (which can be kept in the 'off' position). I would also like to be able to turn off or override the middle row seat adjustment from the center console (at least when the car is moving). Tesla, if you are reading this, please consider an OTA update to make my X more kidproof!

I have an 8 year old future engineer that can't keep his little fingers off of switches and buttons. The middle row of the X is a playground for him. The windows are constantly going up and down, the seat forwards and backwards. His sister in the back row? What fun it is to see how much she can be squashed by the middle seat!

Every other car I have owned had a window control off button that remembers its previous setting (which can be kept in the 'off' position). I would also like to be able to turn off or override the middle row seat adjustment from the center console (at least when the car is moving). Tesla, if you are reading this, please consider an OTA update to make my X more kidproof!
I don't think Tesla heard you. You should follow these instructions and try again.

What fun it is to see how much she can be squashed by the middle seat!
KwxHmQ6.gif

You should reward the kid for being an excellent beta tester for Tesla. He's stress testing the seats and windows and if they break ..well you still have the warranty. And if they hold well, you have proof of the excellent quality of a Tesla.

PS: my son when he was less than two kicked off and broke the AC vent on my Benz..cheap plastic parts that Benz was using those years :mad:

You should reward the kid for being an excellent beta tester for Tesla. He's stress testing the seats and windows and if they break ..well you still have the warranty. And if they hold well, you have proof of the excellent quality of a Tesla.

PS: my son when he was less than two kicked off and broke the AC vent on my Benz..cheap plastic parts that Benz was using those years :mad:

Yep. This child has been a "beta tester" for many of our things. As it turns out, things made out of plastic or with sensitive electronics are breakable. :confused:

Reactions: xkwizit