Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Kingsman" - first movie appearance for Tesla Model S ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah it seems like a lame movie unfortunately. It's pretty sad to see hollywood-directors making the same movies over and over again....I wanna see something new. When Matrix came in 1999 it was something new. When Saw came in 2004 it was something new. When Ironman came in 2008 it was....sort of semi-new. When Avatar came in 2009 it was something new. Time to get more creative!!

Yeah it seems like a lame movie unfortunately. It's pretty sad to see hollywood-directors making the same movies over and over again....I wanna see something new. When Matrix came in 1999 it was something new. When Saw came in 2004 it was something new. When Ironman came in 2008 it was....sort of semi-new. When Avatar came in 2009 it was something new. Time to get more creative!!

I think the Matrix would have had more success and would have been even better if Will Smith accepted the role.

I try to only watch the first half of movie trailers (movie trailers usually spoil too much otherwise). In this case, that was just after the Model S appeared! Here's hoping it gets some sweet eye candy shots in the film.

Honestly, I think the movie looks quite fun. Will definitely try to catch it in theatres.