Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kits/Fairview Store finally underway !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took this picture this morning as I was walking past the backside of the Tesla store (where the vehicles will be driving through into the store).

I saw a couple of vans (of the contractors to start setting stuff up I believe, and different than the one in the picture) and some people talking and walking around inside the store.

There seemed to be some materials lying around inside the store as well but I couldnt see clearly.

Anyways, glad to see the construction is finally underway. :smile:

I will try to post pictures periodically to give updates on the progress.

IMG_20151210_081017.jpg

I was told by a couple Vancouver Tesla employees that the new, large 4th & Fir St location will become the main store and service centre, and may also do some deliveries e.g. for customers who find a west-side location more convenient. However the Powell St location will remain as the main location to handle most deliveries and also delivery/prep for all other cars for Western Canada outside of the lower mainland (as they already do). I was told that unlike the Powell St location, there isn't an easy place to park the big delivery trucks at 4th & Fir. I also heard the Robson store would remain - seems logical since it's downtown location is good for visibility & foot traffic.