Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kittens

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have asked Martin to make the slides available. I reminded him again today. They are quite interesting.

According to the Tesla website, the slides will be posted in the next few weeks. I do not know the delay, since I forgot to ask Martin about it tonight. Sorry, our sick kitten was the main topic of discussion tonight. By the way, after spending the day at the vet, the kitten is fine. :)

Too funny... My daughter, Kate, loves her new kitten... Can you believe the coincidence?

Her cousins in LA had a cat that was just about to get taken to the spay/neuter clinic, and then they found she was pregnant already... Soon they had 6 kittens, and the cousins put the peer pressure on us to take a kitten even though we hadn't been thinking about it.

Luckily for us we waited about 2 months before getting the kitten so it was already litterbox trained before it got to our house... Our furniture is already getting the claw treatment, unfortunately. And we don't have the heart to do any declawing.

By the way, "Meander" seems fine after his shots...

Luckily for us we waited about 2 months before getting the kitten so it was already litterbox trained before it got to our house... Our furniture is already getting the claw treatment, unfortunately. And we don't have the heart to do any declawing.

I would never declaw a cat if there was any possible way to avoid it. I've had very good results luring my cat away from the furniture with the right kind of scratchers. These scratchers are made from corrugated cardboard:

Cat Toys, Natural Cat Supplies, Scratching Posts, Cat Furniture, Cat Products, Cat Accessories, Cat Beds, Cat Litter, Catnip Toys and much more

Last edited by a moderator:
We have various scratch attracting devices, but kitten has lots of energy and spare time so finds too many opportunities to scratch everything.

kitten2s.jpg

a little wildcat

A couple of weeks ago somebody dumped this little guy out on us. . .

kitten.jpg

He's about the cutest, spunkiest, most affectionate kitten I've ever seen. Given a chance he'll climb all over me, purring like crazy. He also has already caught a mouse in my workroom.

However, we don't need another cat underfoot here. I've been trying to find a home for him, but it's the same story with everyone I talk to. The country's working alive with cats, I met several people who had cats dumped out on them too. (It seems we were lucky to just get one!)