Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kman's Tesla Videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a "Coming Soon"
Supercharging Ettiquete,
Auto-Perpendicular Parking--- A LONG Video. It will show the car Perpendicular parking over 50 separate times!
Auto-Parallel Parking--- Another LONG Video showing Parallel parking also over 50 different times!

Both the above will show Both Pass AND Fail (But here is a spoiler, over 100 combined attempts, and NONE that I'd consider a Fail!)

Keep Cool my Friends!

Tesla Motors: Auto-Ventilate Interior!
===========================================
The Tesla vehicles also have a nice feature, which I call Auto-Ventilate. Basically, if the car detects interior temperatures are too high, while the vehicle is parked, it will draw in fresh air from outside the vehicle to replace the hotter internal air. While it wont make the interior Air Conditioned Cold, it will reduce interior temperatures considerably. Think of it this way, instead of the car turning into a Oven ready to cook Thanksgiving Dinner, instead the interior will only be a hot sauna. I am not sure if it has a more extreme setting, that will even air condition the interior as well, automatically, as Wisconsin just doesn't get that hot. I will need to test again in Nevada ;-)

Also, this has a side effect (And most likely the MAIN purpose of this) is to keep the Center Computer console cool. Extreme Heat + Computers = Fail. So this should greatly help!

KmanAuto | Facebook
KmanAuto
Tesla Supercharger Network Travel Guide
Kman's Approved Products - Accessories Phone & Tablet Kman's Approved Product Store
[email protected]
414-807-8354

• Informative
Reactions: trils0n

Tesla Motors: Auto-Ventilate Interior!
===========================================
The Tesla vehicles also have a nice feature, which I call Auto-Ventilate. Basically, if the car detects interior temperatures are too high, while the vehicle is parked, it will draw in fresh air from outside the vehicle to replace the hotter internal air. While it wont make the interior Air Conditioned Cold, it will reduce interior temperatures considerably. Think of it this way, instead of the car turning into a Oven ready to cook Thanksgiving Dinner, instead the interior will only be a hot sauna. I am not sure if it has a more extreme setting, that will even air condition the interior as well, automatically, as Wisconsin just doesn't get that hot. I will need to test again in Nevada ;-)

Also, this has a side effect (And most likely the MAIN purpose of this) is to keep the Center Computer console cool. Extreme Heat + Computers = Fail. So this should greatly help!

KmanAuto | Facebook
KmanAuto
Kman's Approved Products - Accessories Phone & Tablet Kman's Approved Product Store
[email protected]
414-807-8354

I've never heard of this! Great video and keep up the great work on your channel as I am a subscriber and enjoy your videos.

Tesla Motors: Refresh Model S No Battery Terminals!!!!!
=================================
It appears, that, along with the Refreshed Model S, and the advancements in both design and function we gained, we LOST a IMPORTANT "emergency" road side service tool.... The 12v Jump Terminals.
Located behind the nose cone in the Original design cars, the Refreshed Model S has no Nosecone. And as such, Tesla has removed the jumper terminals.
See my original Roadside Service Model S Video Here (From 2013):
These terminals are now gone, and requires the opening of the hood, followed by removal of a plastic shield, then, exposure and removal of the Bio-Defense HEPA Filter.

So if your 12v is dead, good luck getting going again.... Will need to find out what steps Tesla Service uses...

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric

Tesla Model S: 70D Refresh Walk Around & Comparisons
========================================
Tuesday Night, my friend Rees (The same one that discovered the inflated insurance costs due inaccurate VIN Decoding) brought over his Shiny New 70D. Now I've gotten to see them at the Highland Park Service Center, however, this was the first Hands-On one I've gotten to play with.
So press play, and follow along as I crawl all over the car showing differences and new features/changes over the older models.

KmanAuto | Facebook
KmanAuto
[email protected]
414-807-8354

Keep a Eye open here for Gigafactory Video, Including both in 4k and 3d VR, as well as I will attempt Live Streams IF I can get enough bandwidth at the Factory. Not expecting much as I'm sure everyone will be on the Wi-Fi.

• Informative
My pleasure! Elon's Speech from Front Row (I was behind the right screen!) coming in the morning. Following that, my computer should be done processing the VR 3d copies of both, following that, I'll have spare CPU time to start processing enhanced copies, and also overall Trip Video. Which should be very entertaining! I still feel bad for the employees of that poor shoe store... They must have thought they were on a Game Show......... (Long story, the video is better...)

Tesla Model S 90D: Rated Range 9000 Miles 18 Weeks Ownership Degradation
==================================================
My Tesla Model S 90D seems to have hit a plateau for maximum charge. While I have been charging to 100% more (And yes, using it), I have not let it get low, below 20 rated miles. So since I am FINALLY going to be taking that road trip now that I'm back and refreshed from the Tesla Gigafactory Event, I will be running it VERY low this afternoon, hopefully to Charge Now, and then charging back up to 100% at the Madison Supercharger while me and the boys get some shopping done.
Hopefully, this is just a result of the Calculation Algorithm being off. A 0-100% charge should give the car a chance to measure full capacity.

KmanAuto | Facebook
KmanAuto
[email protected]
414-807-8354

Tesla's At the Drive In ------ How-To Guide
===============================
As American as Apple Pie.... Almost.... With so few Drive In Movie Theaters left, better enjoy them while they last! And whats better then enjoying one in your Tesla!
So pull on in, get comfy for that Science Fiction Double Feature!

However, Drive in theaters with your Tesla, are just a Little Different then most vehicles. So some Prep is required! (Mostly software settings). So grab your Popcorn and Follow Along!

• Love