Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

KNDI Investment discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi EchoDelta,

The Cramer comment early this week was hurting, but then, not so much...yesterday was bad, but nothing compared with today's bloodbath.
I'm licking my wounds as I still have a lot of skin in the game. Must say the drop from the last ATH has been extremely painfull.
This is getting way too stressful for me and I'm trying to find a way to exit without too much damage.
Is this eventually going to go down to the 7 or 8$ level? I really thought that this company was going to blossom...
Oh well, let's wait and see...

Hi EchoDelta,

The Cramer comment early this week was hurting, but then, not so much...yesterday was bad, but nothing compared with today's bloodbath.
I'm licking my wounds as I still have a lot of skin in the game. Must say the drop from the last ATH has been extremely painfull.
This is getting way too stressful for me and I'm trying to find a way to exit without too much damage.
Is this eventually going to go down to the 7 or 8$ level? I really thought that this company was going to blossom...
Oh well, let's wait and see...

What worries me the most is the SEC investigation. Oh I really don't think it will drop to 8 if they continue w good results (seems on track) and they can get rid of the SEC thing and they stop diluting. (In not sure what's their strategy here).
Part of the stress factors are the opacity of the company . I can back. A weird move or a weak position and ignore fundamentals if it's part of a gameplan (eg tsla) but wout more info KNDI feel like a gamble.