Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

KNDI Investment discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another round of going above to $8.5 and down below $8. Again I updated my account status, which is doing fantastically well given the zigzag movement.
Have you been doing something specific to take advantage of the zigzag or just got lucky? I've got some KNDI options, but I've just been sitting on them as the stock movement looks unpredictable to my (untrained) eyes.

Have you been doing something specific to take advantage of the zigzag or just got lucky? I've got some KNDI options, but I've just been sitting on them as the stock movement looks unpredictable to my (untrained) eyes.

I gave a lot of details on my site ( my signature) about what I did. Obviously there is a part of subjective reading the price movement. That is the part can't be formulated. Otherwise making money from trading is a sure thing.

Last edited:
I gave a lot of details on my site ( my signature) about what I did. Obviously there is a part of subjective reading the price movement. That is the part can't be formulated. Otherwise making money from trading is a sure thing.
Not sure I'm grasping it from the charts (waiting on site registration), but basically you're buying one call when prices are low and writing another call when the price has gone up to cover the cost of the first trade? The trick is your comprehension of when a swing up or down has reached it's zenith/nadir?

Not sure I'm grasping it from the charts (waiting on site registration), but basically you're buying one call when prices are low and writing another call when the price has gone up to cover the cost of the first trade? The trick is your comprehension of when a swing up or down has reached it's zenith/nadir?

I outlined my strategy here : The Investnaire Fund | Investnaire: Focused Investing to Millionaire

What you summarized is basically right, however there are 2 actions selected from a number of possible actions, given the context and history of the stock, which I did not entail. Picking these 2 actions itself is a decision making process.

Heh, my KNDI options expired on the 21st....yay me. Yet more evidence that whatever I do for market timing, don't do that.

yea i have completely given up on trying to time the market, its pure buy and hold for me.... if I buy and it was timing and it tanks after that I just dubble down until it turns around again, unless my original investment thesis has changed.. buy and hold die in gold :)

I was looking at Kandi last week and told myself "No rush - I'll read up and make my mind on Friday" . Would you folks with more insight into it still buy more at current price? (Buy to hold)

this is a company for the long run, as I said if you dont try to time the market i still believe that if you buy and hold from today 5-10 years from now you will be well rewarded... but do your own research and make your own decisions.. GL!

Hi everyone,

Too bad this KNDI investment is Off Topic, I think it is a promising company that has a huge potential and good solutions for China, and deserves some attention.
After investing in some TSLA, I'm going to concentrate now on KNDI.
I did, with good and bad luck, but so far more good than bad, played some options on both companies.

Some say KNDi is the next TSLA in terms of growth, both in terms of sale and valuation.
But in order to invest in an intelligent manner, one needs to find good information and it is so difficult for this one: poor media attention, little to read about, and hard to find objective articles.

Is anyone attempting TA on this? I have no idea on how to do it and it seems the stock reacts strangely to no ones really knows what. OK, the last couple of days I suppose we had some profit taking I guess and the stock following the general sell-off/down trend of the market.

Nice week-end!