Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Knock off another $5k in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im still trying to find this out. Is anyone else having trouble getting to speak with a sales parson? Im in Nova Scotia and the closest store is Quebec City. Emails and voice mails go unanswered. Want place my order but not until i understand future “upgrade” costs.
The answer is clear but it reads you rather hear yes pay $44,999 get the $5000 Federal rebate and you get a free get out of jail range card for the measly 150 kms (perfect conditions) range and upgrade $$$ to 350kms as configured in the rest of the world for SR.

You know if you really want a Tesla M3 with no surprises you need to pay up for a SR+. Count yourself fortunate to be a buyer in a Canada to get you $5000 off a SR+ and a range a guaranteed of over 380kms (perfect weather). Poison pill. I think Tesla Quebec City is tired of politically correct ways of answering the same phone and e-mail question a 100 times a day. Which is to say don't buy the SR and buy the SR+. read the tea leaves.

Last edited: