Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

know any good tire shop in central North York that swap tesla winter tires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello all,

Do you know any good tire shop in central North York that swap tesla winter tires? I know it is a bit early but i think i need new set of winter tires and should plan early. I have the feeling winter going to come sooner this year

Just avoid Active Green and Ross. I just had a tire replaced by Tesla (flat tire with damage to the sidewall), but tried to get a quote from AGR who are nearby. They would only sell me a set of 4 because "it's recommended by the manufacturer" and "it'll damage the transmission". Even though I explained there's not a driveshaft, they stuck to their guns. Never asked mileage, wear and tear, or anything about the tires that might lead to this conclusion, although I gave them the opportunity to explain it. I'll keep taking my business elsewhere. Tesla replaced the single tire - says it all.

Scam artists at best.

I have used KalTire for 3 different cars over the last 10 years, and always been happy. I just made my tire changeover reservations with them for next month. I use the same one Soul Surfer does now, but I've used others in the past (depending on where I was living), and they've all done a good job.