Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Knoxville (TN) Service Center Deliveries

Jimmologist

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Jun 28, 2021
Knoxville, TN
Has anyone tried to have a newly ordered Tesla delivered to the new Knoxville (TN) Service Center? It's located in the former Sears Auto Service building at West Town Mall.

SilverMccormi

LRAWD MSM White 18” Aero NFSD
Jun 21, 2021
TN
I was scheduled for Brentwood but Tesla moved my delivery to Knoxville on Sunday. EDD 8/14-9/4 currently.

Jimmologist

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Jun 28, 2021
Knoxville, TN
Same for me. The Model 3 I ordered in late June was originally set to Nashville (Brentwood) for pick up but I also received a text message with a change to Knoxville. I also ordered a Model Y earlier this week and it offered both Brentwood and Knoxville for pickup.

KnoxPlaid

Aug 16, 2021
TN
Yeah, I wish I got that same call. They called a few hours ago and I was hoping that they were mov me up a day or two. No such luck. Who is your SA? Mine is Kevin Baker
I don't remember the name . My car delivery date showed 9/2-9/5 , I stopped by the Tesla center and talked to the lady , she confirmed that car will be here on 4th . I received txt Friday morning to schedule delivery but the earliest available date online was Wednesday . I pass this location every day coming back from work anyways so I decided to stop by . I've talked to the same lady again, I asked her if they have any other available dates because I don't want my car to sit here for 5 days . She scheduled me for Monday which is great because I have Monday off .

1 more day

KnoxPlaid

Aug 16, 2021
TN
Here
20210906_175424.jpg
20210906_175236.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rb48888

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC