Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Knoxville (TN) Service Center Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same for me. The Model 3 I ordered in late June was originally set to Nashville (Brentwood) for pick up but I also received a text message with a change to Knoxville. I also ordered a Model Y earlier this week and it offered both Brentwood and Knoxville for pickup.

Yeah, I wish I got that same call. They called a few hours ago and I was hoping that they were mov me up a day or two. No such luck. Who is your SA? Mine is Kevin Baker
I don't remember the name . My car delivery date showed 9/2-9/5 , I stopped by the Tesla center and talked to the lady , she confirmed that car will be here on 4th . I received txt Friday morning to schedule delivery but the earliest available date online was Wednesday . I pass this location every day coming back from work anyways so I decided to stop by . I've talked to the same lady again, I asked her if they have any other available dates because I don't want my car to sit here for 5 days . She scheduled me for Monday which is great because I have Monday off .

1 more day

Here
20210906_175424.jpg
20210906_175236.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rb48888