Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

KOA Charging & Accommodations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check out the KOA.com trip planner for charging and overnights. I asked one particular site for info. and received the following below. This could be an option for travelers until the super charger network is a reality and even then their deluxe cabins are a deal.

Hello,
I am the owner of Tifton Georgia KOA and we have the facilities to charge your car back up while traveling. We have done this before and it seemed to work well.

Our sites are equipped with a 20 amp outlet, 30 amp outlet and a 50 amp outlet. Our charge is $3.00 plus whatever electricity you use based on our meter on our site.

If we can be of further assistance to you please let us know.

I cannot speak of other KOA's, just mine. We strive to take care of whatever a traveler might need. cheers.

Eugene & Lisa Gilmore
Owner
TIFTON KOA
4632 Union Rd
Tifton, Ga 31794
229-386-8441

Check out the KOA.com trip planner for charging and overnights. I asked one particular site for info. and received the following below. This could be an option for travelers until the super charger network is a reality and even then their deluxe cabins are a deal.

Hello,
I am the owner of Tifton Georgia KOA and we have the facilities to charge your car back up while traveling. We have done this before and it seemed to work well.

Our sites are equipped with a 20 amp outlet, 30 amp outlet and a 50 amp outlet. Our charge is $3.00 plus whatever electricity you use based on our meter on our site.

If we can be of further assistance to you please let us know.

I cannot speak of other KOA's, just mine. We strive to take care of whatever a traveler might need. cheers.

Eugene & Lisa Gilmore
Owner
TIFTON KOA
4632 Union Rd
Tifton, Ga 31794
229-386-8441

What do you charge per kW?