Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Koenigsegg and Unplugged Performance UPP collab

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately their (UP) customer service is lacking...

Ordered the High Efficiency Spoiler back in Nov..

After settling on a Gloss piece (originally wanted the Matte) which they had "found a few in stock" regardless of the website saying they were out of stock completely at the time.. Long story short the piece I received is trimmed incorrectly and has some surface finish imperfections, which they agreed to after I sent them a slew of pics per their request.. Still sitting in box, still waiting on a shipping return label for refund which I've requested. Keep getting the "we will be in touch soon"..

Unfortunately their (UP) customer service is lacking...

Ordered the High Efficiency Spoiler back in Nov..

After settling on a Gloss piece (originally wanted the Matte) which they had "found a few in stock" regardless of the website saying they were out of stock completely at the time.. Long story short the piece I received is trimmed incorrectly and has some surface finish imperfections, which they agreed to after I sent them a slew of pics per their request.. Still sitting in box, still waiting on a shipping return label for refund which I've requested. Keep getting the "we will be in touch soon"..
Hello, Have you been taken care of? My name is Tristen @ Unplugged Performance. Please reach out to me here or (213)-344-0403. You can also find me on Facebook if you would like to communicate there as well. Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you.

Hello, Have you been taken care of? My name is Tristen @ Unplugged Performance. Please reach out to me here or (213)-344-0403. You can also find me on Facebook if you would like to communicate there as well. Hope to hear from you soon! Thank you.

Well.. I just received the Return Label yesterday, however I won't be 'taken car of' till full refund is received...

...to be continued