Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Koguan Leo raises suspicion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Koguan Leo has been vocal about Tesla buying back shares during this stock price plummet. Last time Tesla was collapsing he demanded Elon Musk to tweet bullish things about Tesla.

He was in Dave Lee's podcast a year ago and he said he's trading Tesla (via options probably) to get more shares. He mentioned this as one of his methods to make money.

I think at this point it is clear that Koguan Leo is trying to save his options by using his power as third largest shareholder. He is trying to get stock buyback to save his options - not to increase shareholder value long term. He actually can affect Tesla's decisions because of his large position. This is extremely selfish and might be even criminal. Manipulating his personal bets by pushing company decisions that are not necessarily the best for the company.

I don't trust this guy at all anymore. He often times talk about being a good person and giving more than taking etc, but his actions are completely opposite. I don't know if Tesla should do a stock buyback or not, but I would never demand it because my own bets are going to be worthless if they don't.