Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kudos Bonnie, Devina, Jon and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We hear so many stories today that are filled with hate, acrimony, self interest, and all manner of avarice and it is heart breaking. But common sense tells us the people in these stories are just a small minority compared to all the good people among us who perform random acts of kindness with no expectation of recognition or reward. I thank them for what they do for others but also what they do for me by restoring faith in my fellow humans. We can all enjoy a Happier, Merrier, more Grateful Holiday Season because of what they have done and prove there are Angels on Earth.

I wish you all could have shared in the experience today. We all were tearing up at different points. Seeing Jon walking along, deep in conversation, carrying the oxygen generator while walking and talking ... everyone throughout Tesla lit up with smiles, it was amazing. (The private tour went so long that we ran the golf cart (non-Tesla) battery dry. hahah. That was awesome.)

Thanks for the kudos - it truly took a village to make this happen the way it did. And my heart is full just to have been a part of it. And I've made a couple of new friends that I'll be visiting in the next month. :)

I wish you all could have shared in the experience today. We all were tearing up at different points. Seeing Jon walking along, deep in conversation, carrying the oxygen generator while walking and talking ... everyone throughout Tesla lit up with smiles, it was amazing. (The private tour went so long that we ran the golf cart (non-Tesla) battery dry. hahah. That was awesome.)

Thanks for the kudos - it truly took a village to make this happen the way it did. And my heart is full just to have been a part of it. And I've made a couple of new friends that I'll be visiting in the next month. :)

This is awesome!!!!!!!