Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kudos Bonnie, Devina, Jon and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As someone who's mother just passed from cancer, I say "Well Done!" to all involved.

In the big picture, human loves and compassion mean so much more than all the other crap we are involved with. Thank you to those who took the time and effort to display such.

Just lost my last grandfather to cancer last week as well. Wish I had been able to take him for a ride just one last time.

I wish you all could have shared in the experience today. We all were tearing up at different points. Seeing Jon walking along, deep in conversation, carrying the oxygen generator while walking and talking ... everyone throughout Tesla lit up with smiles, it was amazing. (The private tour went so long that we ran the golf cart (non-Tesla) battery dry. hahah. That was awesome.)

Thanks for the kudos - it truly took a village to make this happen the way it did. And my heart is full just to have been a part of it. And I've made a couple of new friends that I'll be visiting in the next month. :)
Thanks for your initiative and for the efforts of all involved -- terrific outcome.

I wish you all could have shared in the experience today. We all were tearing up at different points. Seeing Jon walking along, deep in conversation, carrying the oxygen generator while walking and talking ... everyone throughout Tesla lit up with smiles, it was amazing. (The private tour went so long that we ran the golf cart (non-Tesla) battery dry. hahah. That was awesome.)

Thanks for the kudos - it truly took a village to make this happen the way it did. And my heart is full just to have been a part of it. And I've made a couple of new friends that I'll be visiting in the next month. :)

This is soooo awesome and such a beautiful story! Thanks for contributing to help him enjoy his new car!!!!!

That was really nice of you and a class act by the Tesla people.

I'm so happy to see hear that @Graniteds is the first non-employee/owner to receive his Model 3. I hope you put many, many, many miles on it.

Graniteds Bonnie Norman (@bonnienorman) _ Twitter.jpg

- Picture source (bonnienorman) on twitter
Bonnie Norman on Twitter

Amazing story, I'm glad he was able to get his Model 3 early!

He may want to look at a ketogenic nutrition plan, which I hope can extend his life. More here:

The Ketogenic Diet 101: A Detailed Beginner's Guide

Really nice story - brings tears to my eyes... We all relate this to things that have passed by us in our lives where we have/could not have done something similar. This is really win win - why can't we have more of this...?

Good luck to all involved and thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful story.