Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kudos Bonnie, Devina, Jon and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish you all could have shared in the experience today. We all were tearing up at different points. Seeing Jon walking along, deep in conversation, carrying the oxygen generator while walking and talking ... everyone throughout Tesla lit up with smiles, it was amazing. (The private tour went so long that we ran the golf cart (non-Tesla) battery dry. hahah. That was awesome.)

Thanks for the kudos - it truly took a village to make this happen the way it did. And my heart is full just to have been a part of it. And I've made a couple of new friends that I'll be visiting in the next month. :)

This is awesome. Thank you.

frank somerville (local TV news anchor/huge following on facebook) just picked up this story on facebook so this story will go viral shortly!

Frank's on KTVU Channel 2/Oakland. KTVU has a great mobile app BTW and I watch this station a lot. If Graniteds is up to it I'd love to see Frank interview him. His smile lit up my day and you can tell he really appreciated what everyone did for him. Sending hugs his way. Enjoy!

I see that the KTVU app website has the story posted as of 3:18pm. Don't know if they did a live story on air but will try checking out tonight.

Last edited:
Just read the Electrek story on the Model 3 delivery. You are all fabulous. Tesla fulfils bucket list of dying man by delivering his Model 3 early
I don’t know how to get this message to Graniteds, but if any one does I would encourage him to get and read the book “Vernon’s Dance With Cancer” - a friend of mine was diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer, given six months to live in March of this year, sold everything he had - today he looks healthier than most and tells me doctors say he is cancer free - he claims it was the information in that book that helped him - I read it, simple and cheap - nothing to lose -

Reactions: Pkmmte