Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kudos Bonnie, Devina, Jon and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whether you are cynical and just call it good PR, or not, the fact is that Tesla are doing some good in the world, when they can, and this is a nice example.

Listening to some financial services jerk on TV last night saying he was shorting the stock and it had nil value. No doubt he is buying shale and coal stocks. I despair if he is right, but I'm confident he is not, and I hope he loses his shirt on his shorting positions when Model 3 production turns vertical.

Listening to some financial services jerk on TV last night saying he was shorting the stock and it had nil value.

See, the mistake was in combining the words "listening to" with "some financial services jerk". Trust me, you don't want to do that. ;)

Anyway, this episode once again tells me why Tesla is so special, and so different than all the other automakers, who are just obsessed with "Tesla killers" instead of with embracing the vision behind going BEV.