Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

KW-V3 Ride Height Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 M3LR with 20in Forgestar Square setup. When I bought the car I told myself that I wasn't going to modify it, especially not lower it. Between the fact that I've now changed the 19" wheels to the 20s and the stock ride is pretty firm as it is, I'm now considering The KW-V3's. I want a very slight drop of no more that 1". My question is, would I be better off adding their 15mm coil spacers to be able to be in the 3/4" to 1" drop range but be a little further into the shock preload than if I just left them alone and dialed in the minimum 1" drop?
Please don't advise MPP Comfort or some other shock/coil option. If I do this, I will be going with the KW-V3.

TWHEELS.png

Reactions: MountainPass
Why? Stock is good enough?
When I bought my car I promised myself I was going to keep it stock. I've lowered or raised almost every vehicle I've ever owned and I wanted to leave this one alone. I was convinced by a bad influence to do wheels LOL. I still don't really want to lower it much if at all, but I almost had a deal that was too good to pass up. The deal never materialized so yes, stock is good. :) 👍