TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

LA Area Tesla Video Shoot

Discussion in 'California' started by Luke R, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Luke R

Luke R New Member

Hello TESLA aficionados!

My partner & I are working on a video/audio project with Tesla, and have two shots we need to get to complete the project.

The project is semi-confidential in nature, but 95% of the shoot has been completed in Northern California and we are now doing the final two shots down here in the Los Angeles area.

We are looking for a GRAY model S (could make do with Silver), with an owner that is fun and adventurous, a good driver, and has a day they are willing to spend with us. Not a huge budget, but we will absolutely compensate you!

Would love to tell you more about the project... please contact if interested and Thanks!!

Best - Luke

2. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Moderator note: I've checked & Luke is the real deal. Do your own due diligence, but I'm comfortable that this is legit.

3. David99

David99 Active Member

I'm in LA and have a silver one. If we can make the schedule work I can devote a day.

4. Zextraterrestrial

Grey in Norcal? Do you really mean norcal or more like middle cal?
    I like to drive good ;>

sounds fun

5. efxjim

efxjim Member

I have a grey P85 in LA. I am also quite familiar with the film business. PM me with details. I should be able to make time.