TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Laadpassen Spanje Portugal

Discussion in 'Belgium and the Netherlands' started by jpgrolle, Feb 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jpgrolle

jpgrolle Dutch S60 owner since 2013

Ik plan een vakantie naar Portugal, maar voor een 60kWh zitten er wat spannende afstanden tussen de destination chargers. Bijvoorbeeld Burgos-Canedo 300km. Ook een route langs de noordkust zit er zonder gebruik te maken van andere laadpunten niet in. Tegelijk ben ik door mijn ervaringen in Italië, Zwitserland en Frankrijk wat huiverig om op stopcontacten tijdens overnachtingen te moeten vertrouwen.

Wie heeft ervaringen met publieke laadpunten in Spanje en Portugal, en met de benodigde laadpassen?

2. JCK

JCK Member

3. HeartofGold

HeartofGold Member

Not sure if my nederlands if good enough to understand everything, but I am planning a trip for next month from the UK via the Santander ferry, down to Lisbon from the north and back to Santander through the Alto Alentejo area (Crato and Marvao) and then Plasencia and Burgos.

For research on charging points you almost certainly already know about www.electromaps.com, which has more reports on it than say Plugshare. You apparently need a card in advance from mobi.e - www.mobie.pt. It took me a while to get hold of anyone (I ended up phoning) but I now have a mobi.e card and am praying it works! There are three DCs around Lisbon, but that is it so far (March 2017).

We have a 90D, but my plan relies on a mixture of charging speeds, down to 3.7 kW overnight in Portalegre with mobi.e. If that mobi.e card doesn't work (and you can't get one at a petrol station like the IBIL card in Spain) it will become a painful experience!

4. Maarten

Maarten Active Member

Hey, that's interesting! Please keep us posted, really like to read your experiences with charging with which cards in Portugal and Spain!

5. pcdefl

pcdefl Member

Mobi.e card works :)
    For all of you that would like to bring your S and X to Portugal I wrote some tips, they work, I've already traversed Spain going from Portugal to UK, France, Belgium, and back, my tips here
    on the road with Tesla

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  6. Pieter Former

Pieter Former New Member

Do you know in what way Mobi.e is changing its card from 31 of July? (I have a Mobi.e card and go to Portugal 30 July.....) I am afraid that it has concequences for the fast chargers, the one you like most when you're on the way.

7. Ordep

Ordep Member

• Informative x 1