I decided to upgrade to the P85D. Had I not checked "My Tesla" on the website, I would have had no warning at all. On Monday I checked the status and learned it was on a truck. Called Tesla to get more info, and found out it was arriving to the Service Center today! I think I could have sold it pretty well myself if I had a couple weeks. Now I'm left with 2 days to sell it, or trade it in for the tax break. If I was really confident I could get a lot more than the trade in value + tax break incentive I would hold on to it longer, but I don't know if it is worth the hassle. Put it on Auto Trade, KSL, and eBay (item 261877720745). I guess we'll see if I can sell it in a day.... On the plus side, I can't wait for INSANE mode!!!!