Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lady Called Police on Dog in Car with Dog Mode Running!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oddly the videos stopped recording while the police were there.

Has anybody else had run in with the popo and dog mode?

The lady was taking pictures of the license plate. Should we be worried?

We showed the police what dog mode does... They were laughing and taking pictures too.

index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

Attachments

• IMG_3828.jpg
    IMG_3828.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 467,110
  • IMG_3826.jpg
    IMG_3826.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 467,544
  • IMG_3824.jpg
    IMG_3824.jpg
    547.6 KB · Views: 464,233
  • IMG_3823.JPG
    IMG_3823.JPG
    416.9 KB · Views: 463,567
  • Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 7.46.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 7.46.19 PM.png
    971.1 KB · Views: 470,421
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
This begins to explain all those window break-ins in Cali - those weren't attempted thefts, but pro-active animal rights inspections!

a

PURRFECT !!!

Now the scumbags breaking in are going to carry around pets (dead ones OK) to throw inside cars after they break in so they can be "Good Samaritans" instead of grand theft larceny thieves... and get the car owners arrested. WTF

Film at 11:00 in 3... 2... 1...

Oddly the videos stopped recording while the police were there.

Has anybody else had run in with the popo and dog mode?

The lady was taking pictures of the license plate. Should we be worried?

We showed the police what dog mode does... They were laughing and taking pictures too.

View attachment 453183 View attachment 453184 View attachment 453185 View attachment 453186 View attachment 453187

Sounds like it's time to change your car settings to display proper units! 'Merica!

Tin Poodle: The road to hell is lined with....

My story...

Lady#1: “Is this your car?”
Me: “Yes”.
Lady#1: “The police are looking for you.”
Me: “Why?”
Lady#1: “Because I called them to report you for leaving your dogs in the car!”
Me: “Ummm...the A/C is on. Didn't you see all of the signs on the car?”
Lady#1: “No...”
Lady#2: “Is this your car?”
Me: “Yes”
Lady#2: “They are overhead paging you in the store. The police are looking for you.”
Me: “OK”
Lady#2: “You can't leave your dogs in the car..”
Me: “A/C is on,..yada,yada...see the signs...yada,yada...dogs are fine...yada,yada...”
Lady#1&#2: [I don't believe you look]
Me: “Let me show you”

I had to print signs for every window explaining that the car is constantly monitored and that the A/C is on after having to deal with the police three times in as many weeks. People don’t notice the display. I bought plastic frames with suction cups off of amazon to hold the signs. Thankfully, the cops were nice each time, although one insisted on actually getting into the car to check the temperature.

Sounds like it's time to change your car settings to display proper units! 'Merica!

As much as i love metric, I will always prefer Fahrenheit over Celsius!

I had to print signs for every window explaining that the car is constantly monitored and that the A/C is on after having to deal with the police three times in as many weeks. People don’t notice the display. I bought plastic frames with suction cups off of amazon to hold the signs. Thankfully, the cops were nice each time, although one insisted on actually getting into the car to check the temperature.

That sounds kinda fun, i almost want to get a dog to see what trouble i can get into though i bet it won't work as well in California :) People are slowly but surely learning to adapt to the future!