Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lake City, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Larry:

Lake City shows as online at Superchargers

Would love to go to the ribbon cutting. I'm leaving the country on business Monday, the 25th. What is the chance of it happening Fri, Sat, or Sunday?

Anyone want to go up this weekend?

Bob

Hi Bob,

I have an inquiry in with one of my contacts at Tesla and I am informed that they will be discussing this issue tomorrow (Friday). It is doubtful that they would have a ribbon-cutting ceremony then especially since, to the best of my knowledge, they have not sent out their invitation to local owners.

I have never heard of a ribbon-cutting ceremony being conducted on a weekend so I would say there is virtually no chance of it occurring this weekend or any other.

I have a club member who has volunteered to organize a Lake City meet-up, but he is traveling and won't be available until next week to coordinate with local restaurants near the location.

Regards,

Larry

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2014-08-21 at 8.30.03 PM.png

It's up on Tesla's "Find Us" page.

Yes I mentioned that (maybe just bad timing between our posts), however its missing from the standard (old) Supercharger page that has the count of active Superchargers. They should correct it but they're QAing of this is not very good.

Its now been added to the list on the Superchargers page, but still missing from the map - http://www.teslamotors.com/supercharger

I was in the Lake City area today so I decided to stop by the Lake City Super Charger to take some pictures. About two minutes after I got there G8rbev rolls up in her beautiful red Tesla Model S85. She was very nice and showed me some of the features of the Model S.

The manager of the Fire House Subs came up and started asking questions and got a tour also. He said he is very happy the SC is right next to his business.

Some more pictures of the Lake City SC:
https://plus.google.com/photos/104582106424499836906/albums/6050888058411356673

CIMG2480.jpg