Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lake City, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
[Mods, there appear to be two identical Lake City Supercharger threads. I've posted the urgent report below in both of them. Unless someone can point out how/why they are separated, please merge them.]

Bumping this up because of problems at this site in the last couple days. per reports in local Tesla groups and on Plugshare, the station is completely down, but Tesla navigation is still routing cars to it!
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the note. I've merged the threads and I've notified Tesla of the situation. If they respond I'll report status here. I reviewed the Plugshare comment. Can you point me to the reports from local Tesla groups?

Larry

Interesting since the guys who turned on the Gainesville location had been at the Lake City SC the day before as reported by someone in the Gainesville thread.
Interesting point. Hopefully there's no relationship.

Actually the Tesla Technician replacing the charging cables at Lake City occurred on April 16th. The report of the station outage on Plugshare occurred three days later on April 19th.

Larry

But as you point out on Plugshare Gainesville is not currently being displayed on the navigation systems.

Larry
Correction: As of April 20th the Gainesville Supercharger was displaying on the navigation systems. As of this minute it's still showing as "Coming Soon" on the Find Us map.

c7d57cef-03f1-4b48-bc42-03437f63f53e-jpeg.399032

Larry

Bumping this up because of problems at this site in the last couple days. per reports in local Tesla groups and on Plugshare, the station is completely down, but Tesla navigation is still routing cars to it!
Chris,

I received the following message from Tesla:

"Hi Larry. Thanks you for the information. Lake city is online. The network is monitored and the UI updates every few minutes with accessibility."

Larry