Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lake District Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The wife and I are thinking of an impromptu weekend in the lake district next weekend but looking at charging it looks like a barren spot. Tebay for the supercharger and a few podpoints around.

Does anyone have any fast charging recommendations, of even a nice hotel with destination charging that they can recommend?

Thanks,

Gary

The wife and I are thinking of an impromptu weekend in the lake district next weekend but looking at charging it looks like a barren spot. Tebay for the supercharger and a few podpoints around.

Does anyone have any fast charging recommendations, of even a nice hotel with destination charging that they can recommend?

Thanks,

Gary

Another Place at Ullswater has a Tesla Destination Charger. Nice hotel if you are interested in activities as well as walking and driving through some spectacular scenery.

Thanks,

Gary
This link has few options. Have not tried them but check before you go.

Another vote for Booths/instavolt - don't go over the car park time limit, use it as an excuse to wander nearby, grab some food from cafe or essentials. Note the 2 near Windermere that must be close together. The ones I saw had 4 spaces per site, but can't remember too well. Not too busy, but used a fair amount. From memory/reputation, bit slow, bit expensive but reliable.

1661186880405.png

Reactions: ArunG