TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Lane assist possible?

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by dmdko03, Sep 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. dmdko03

dmdko03 New Member

Hello everyone,

I'm kinda new here. I have 2018 model 3 and been enjoying it pretty much.
    I'd just like to share an idea of possible improvement with you.
    Sometimes it's hard to see a vehicle in the blindspot even with the red warning on the main screen.
    I came across this feature in Hyundai Palisade, which shows a live view on the dash when the blinker of that side is on.
    I thought this would be really cool if Model 3 uses its side cameras to do something like that.
    Yes, you still have to turn your eyes to the main screen but we do that right now anyway.

Any thought?

• Like x 2
  2. DopeGhoti

DopeGhoti Active Member

I would be really cool to see the B Pillar camera view and/or the side repeater when a turning indicator is engaged.