Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lane departure warning limited

Paul 666

Sep 29, 2019
Charlotte, NC
Has anyone else noticed the “Lane departure warning limited” and “parking assist disabled” messages since upgrading to 2019.36.2.1? I set a bug report but it has been doing this for the last two drives.
I have a long range M3

Tessaract

Aug 12, 2019
Ottawa
This is pretty standard message when the cameras get dirty in the winter here. I recommend you clean the cameras, and see if the message goes away.

pdbill

Aug 30, 2019
Palm Springs
Has anyone else noticed the “Lane departure warning limited” and “parking assist disabled” messages since upgrading to 2019.36.2.1? I set a bug report but it has been doing this for the last two drives.
I have a long range M3

My long-range RWD M3 has done this many times in Sunny Palm Springs. I am taking it in for service Monday. Always the same two rear-facing side cams that are not working. clears itself overnight in a day or two.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC