Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Large image upload concerns

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wycolo

May 16, 2012
WA & WY
Re: Huge Imgs

I think we are supposed to DRAG the img to be posted into the lower box. Then, hopefully, the thread will show just the 'thumbs' and not the monster IMG. Clicking on the paperclip/thumbnail thingy will then bring up the monster IMG if user wants. I failed to DRAG last time & ended up with a monster. Everything else had been the same. Must be part of the new website. Thumbs will save time for readers & the thumbs are usually large enough. FWIW.
--

Mod note:
This thread was split off from this one:
Recommended jack, for home garage or trunk?

Last edited by a moderator:
The image loading / upload is a little whacky... Its like there's two paths to uploading the image in which appear to yield two very different results. The images display correctly in google chrome but ginormous in firefox. It appears the server didn't scale down the image which some do to keep consistency across the website. When I get a moment I'll resize and re-upload the images. Need to check my other postings too. Thx! :)

The image loading / upload is a little whacky... Its like there's two paths to uploading the image in which appear to yield two very different results. The images display correctly in google chrome but ginormous in firefox. It appears the server didn't scale down the image which some do to keep consistency across the website. When I get a moment I'll resize and re-upload the images. Need to check my other postings too. Thx! :)

Firefox will sometimes crash for me on certain TMC threads that have a lot of images. It didn't do that before the forum software upgrade. Chrome does not but it's slower to load.